Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

New Baby Looney Tunes Stroller

Monday, June 2, 2008


my first pose in my new blue stroller - i tried to give rock sign but my hands is just too fast for mama's camera


mama, i'm hungwy now. can i have my milk-milk pwease?


tok ma fed me - yummy~!!
she had to hold my hands because as i keep trying to grab hold to the bottle, i kept pushing it away from my mouth.


now i am tired, zzz~~

Mama bought me a new light-weight stroller which fits into kancil, AND even in papa's bat mobile! It's not she doesn't like the one that uncle Hafiz bought me - it just too big (and quite heavy too) - it can't fit into papa's car. maybe when we buy a new (and bigger car) I'll use that one later. OK uncle? luv ya muacksss

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin